Basic & Advanced & Bridal
Always wanted to expand your skills and earning potential?! This program is for you!
The Style Academy is excited to offer you two Airbrushing Classes. Our makeup educator Stephanie designed the course to be informative, creative and yet hands on through her labour of love and passion for the makeup industry and continued education. Stephanie’s engaging classroom experience was created using her training and rich knowledge gained from the top instructors in North America.
Benefits of Airbrushing:
- Creates Natural-Looking Skin
- Buildable in coverage – it can be as natural or flawless as you want
- Use an airbrush to neutralize skin easily before makeup application
- Great for sensitive skin – there is no invasive contact with skin unlike a traditional brush (foundation is blown on the skin in micro-droplets)
- Long lasting (lasts 8 to 16 hours!) – Great for Saskatchewan Summers and Winters
- Suitable for all skin types
Modular Certification Overview
The course is divided into two modules:
Module 1 (Day 1): The hands-on class will help you – the artists to master the airbrush equipment and learn basic beauty complexion application (foundation, blush and if time permits contouring). In this complete introductory course, Stephanie will be featuring tips for achieving flawless airbrush applications, troubleshooting, and proper airbrush maintenance. Students will also learn about the different airbrush makeup formulations too.
Module 2 (Day 2): In The Advanced Beauty Workshops Stephanie will take your airbrushing skills to the next level! You will master colour correction, contouring, blemish coverage, proper contouring, highlighting, eyeshadow, and brow techniques.
On Demand or Group Classes Available
- Saskatchewan high school diploma or non-Saskatchewan equivalent or General Education Development (GED) equivalent.
- Verification of high school or GED equivalent transcript.
- 18 years of age. Applicants 17 years of age or younger require parental or guardian consent.
- Valid government issued photo identification and Social Insurance Number.