January | April | July | October
January | April | July | October
Start a new career in the esthetics world and learn from lead nail technicians in the industry that deliver nothing but excellence. Guiding you each step to insure you succeed as a Nail Technician. You will leave with confidence and the ability to succeed in the nail world. Learn basic to advanced theory, structure and finishing work as well as business management. With up to date techniques you will learn the newest trends. This class is designed around the Saskatchewan apprentice board regulations and guidelines.
Upon completion of the program you will receive a certificate as a Nail Technician and will be eligible to write your journey person status upon with your required hours. You will leave with the knowledge and skill to strive in the beauty industry, your time to complete a full set will go from 4 to 6 hours to 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Areas of Study
- History and career opportunities
- Life skills
- Your professional image
- Communicating for success
- Infection control
- General Anatomy and physiology
- Skin structure, growth and nutrition
- Nail structure and growth
- Nail disorders and disease
- The basic of chemistry
- Nail product chemistry simplified
- The basics of electricity
- Electric filing
- Nail tips and wraps
- Monomer liquid and polymer powder nail enhancements
- Uv and LED gels
- The creative touch
- Seeking employment
- On the job
- The salon business
- perfecting and balancing
- Nail art with gem/crystal use
Day Time Schedule
Program | 12 Weeks – 270 Hours
First two weeks
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday | 12:30 – 8:00 pm
Monday-Wednesday | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Course Length | 3 weeks – 50 hours
Sundays 10 hours | 8:30-6:30
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5 hours | 5:00-10:00
This crash course in Artificial Nails will help build your base skills and theory knowledge. Learn how to build a basic set of nails using both gel and acrylic products.
- Nail Product Chemistry
- Electric Filing
- Gel Nail Enhancements
- Identify the supplies needed for gel application
- Understanding when to perform gel services.
- Monomer Liquid & Polymer Powder Nail Enhancements.
- Maintenance, repair, and removal of gel or acrylic nails
Bundle & Save
Ready to master it all? Take advantage of our significant savings when you enroll in more than one of our core programs, consecutively.
- Esthetician: Skincare Technician
- Esthetician: Nail Technician
- Esthetician: Makeup Artistry
- Makeup Artistry
The perfect pair
Select any two programs listed and be eligible to receive $1000 in savings
The Beauty Expert
Ready to go all in? Enroll in three or more of our full programs and be eligible to receive a free kit!
*This offer is subject to changes. Exclusions apply. Ask us if your courses qualify!
Meet The Educator
Advanced Nail Classes
- You must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. International students or visitors to Canada on Visa’s are not able to attend full time programming.
- Saskatchewan high school diploma or non-Saskatchewan equivalent or General Education Development (GED) equivalent.
- Verification of high school or GED equivalent transcript.
- 18 years of age. Applicants 17 years of age or younger require parental or guardian consent.
- Valid government issued photo identification and Social Insurance Number.
- $250 registration fee