This 3-day Acrylic Nail refresher course is designed for the certified nail technicians to level up in the newest trends and techniques as well as regulations when using ema acrylic products. Learn product control and add new services to your nail menu with advanced pinching techniques, nail art and of course bling application. Theory and refresh on prep and sanitation procedures. Level up
Top 5 things you will learn:
- Regulations and industry standards/sanitation and disinfection practices/Price increase and upsales.
- The danger of MMA / EMA VS MMA / Monomer liquid and polymer powder
- Proper techniques and procedures. Application and removals
- Pinching techniques and nail art and bling application
- Refresher on prep work, shaping and balancing
Program Length: 26.5 hours, 3 days
Schedule: Monday – Wednesday 9:00 – 4:30
To learn more, click here.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 306-522-2077.