Airbrushing Make-Up Modules
This program is great for any make-up enthusiast who wants to learn a new alternative for their makeup routine, refresh your airbrush make-up skills or broaden your skillset!
This modular certification class will teach students everything they need to know about the world of airbrushing using the best products in the market!
Our makeup educator Stephanie designed the course to be informative, creative and yet hands on through her labour of love and passion for the makeup industry and continued education. Stephanie’s engaging classroom experience was created using her experience and rich knowledge gained from the top instructors in North America. Learn more about Stephanie’s resent NYC Training here!
MODULE 1 (Day 1):
SUNDAY, JANUARY 13th
This hands-on class will help artists master their airbrush equipment and learn basic beauty complexion application (foundation, blush and if time permits contouring). This complete introductory course will feature tips for achieving flawless airbrush applications, troubleshooting, and proper airbrushmaintenance. Students will also learn about the different airbrush makeup formulations too.Length: 6 Hours
MODULE 2 (Day 2):
SUNDAY, JANUARY 20th
10 AM – 4 PM
The Advanced Beauty Workshops will take your airbrushing skills to the next level. Curriculum includes mastering color correction, contouring, blemish coverage, proper contouring, highlighting, eyeshadow, and brow techniques.Length: 6 Hours
Tuition: $700.00Save $250.00 when you take both classes – Module 1 and Module 2 available for $1,100.00
TOP 5 THINGS YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EDUCATION:
- COMPONENTS TO AIRBRUSH SYSTEM and VARIOUS FORMULAS OF AIRBRUSH MAKEUP
- HOW TO PROPERLY USE AND CLEAN AIRBRUSH GUNS/PODS
- BENEFITS OF AIRBRUSH MAKEUP (Revenue and Application Benefits)
- HOW TO PROPERLY APPLY AIRBRUSH MAKEUP FROM FOUNDATION, BLUSH, HIGHLIGHTER, CONTOUR, BROWS AND EYESHADOW.
Best uses for Airbrush makeup and when to use traditional methods.
- HOW TO USE STENCILS TO CREATE IMPRESSIVE SWEATPROOF DESIGNS THAT CAN BE USED FOR FACE PAINTING AND FASHION–
– Students will need to bring pens and pencils and fill in course notebook while Stephanie is instructing.
– Box of tissues
– Some Traditional Makeup Brushes (for the advanced class)
EXAMINATION DATE FOR PRACTICAL AND CERTIFICATION: