Our advanced facial and chemical peel training consists of a rigorous four day program which will review skin histology, review skin types and conditions and address the fundamental basics of chemical peels and advanced facials.
Theory completed between a combination of virtual learning and in-person classes including:
- Introductions and overview
- Mastering the consultation
- Skin histology review
- Protocol including tools and supplies needed
- Common questions and answers
- Treatment plans and combining modalities
- Menu and pricing
Hands-on skills are demonstrated and facilitated by our education team on site covering the following
- Develop skills by practicing on fruit or balloons.
- Students will practice on their own arms and legs to work on the correct angle, pressure and technique
- Work on live models to practice the steps and sequence
Once completing your in classroom learning 5 guest services must be completed onsite to earn your credential.