Learn about the world of Fashion Styling from local stylist Riley Lawson!
Each program is 10 weeks, one evening a week 5 – 9 pm
Fashion 101: Fashion Styling
- History of Modern Fashion
- Fashion, Culture, and Society – how to read fashion publications beyond the current trends and look at current events, arts and culture and industry news
- Building mood and inspiration boards
- How to dress different body types
- Understanding apparel fundamentals – fit, weight and drape; textiles, texture and color; patterns & prints; layering
Call 306.522.0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register today!
Saskatchewan’s fashion industry has grown into a creative community that has inspired individuals across the province to come together and showcase a diverse platform of talent. In efforts to build upon the success of the local fashion industry, The Style Academy offers introductory Fashion Styling certificate programs for individuals to develop existing skills or who want to be introduced to the fashion industry.
Career Opportunities: Retail Buyers, visual merchandiser, store planners, inventory control specialist, wholesale agents, manufacturers, retail management, fashion stylists, fashion show co-ordinator, fashion public relations, entrepreneur
Classes are structured to be small and intimate with limited spaces per course to ensure students are exposed to the right balance of one to one and interactive group study.