Learn about the world of Fashion Styling from local stylist Riley Lawson!
Each program is 12 weeks, one evening a week 4:30-8:30
Fashion 102: Fashion Styling
- How to prep and wrap a styling job
- Policies, paperwork, and billing as a wardrobe stylist and sample forms
- Networking techniques and lessons on building industry contacts
- How to use your styling kit’s tools and supplies
- How to set up a photoshoot
- Understanding the different types of photoshoots – editorial, catalog and advertising
Call 306.522.0606 or email email@example.com to register today!
Saskatchewan’s fashion industry has grown into a creative community that has inspired individuals across the province to come together and showcase a diverse platform of talent. In efforts to build upon the success of the local fashion industry, The Style Academy offers introductory Fashion Styling certificate programs for individuals to develop existing skills or who want to be introduced to the fashion industry.
Career Opportunities: Retail Buyers, visual merchandiser, store planners, inventory control specialist, wholesale agents, manufacturers, retail management, fashion stylists, fashion show co-ordinator, fashion public relations, entrepreneur
Classes are structured to be small and intimate with limited spaces per course to ensure students are exposed to the right balance of one to one and interactive group study.