This program will review skin histology, the anatomy and physiology of hair, then learn how to master the consultation process to offer effective treatments for your guests.
Learn the physics of laser and laser parameters before learning how to design treatment plans and engaging in clinical hand to ensure you can confidently offer your guest laser hair removal treatments to take your career to the next level.
Theory completed in class.
- Skin Histology Review
- Anatomy and physiology of hair review
- The fitzpatrick scale
- Mastering the consultation
- Laser physics
- Laser parameters
- Laser wavelength
- Tissue interaction
- Contraindications to Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment regimes
- Laser Hair removal Protocols
- Setting patient expectations
Hands-on skills are demonstrated and facilitated by our education team on site covering the following
- Client Consultation
- Procedure or hair removal on face
- Procedure or hair removal on arms
- Procedure or hair removal on legs
- Procedure or hair removal on body
- Post care for guests
- Setup and Maintenance of the laser machine
Once completing your in classroom learning 10 guest services must be completed onsite to earn your credential.