CONNECT WITH OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM
Answer a few simple questions to get started. Let us help you bring your career goals to life.
Learn to Lift & Laminate
The Style Academy is committed to offering the highest quality training and most innovative products in the lash industry.
Lash Lift is the newest in semi-permanent lash curling that works with your natural lashes. This is unlike the traditional perming system of wrapping lashes around a sponge rod, which can cause the lashes to over-curl and look short and stubby. Instead, Lash Lift uses different sizes of silicone pads and each lash is “lifted” individually, creating a perfect curl for your lash length. With lifted lashes, your eyes immediately open up and lashes appear fuller and longer. Your lashes will look the same way as when you curl your lashes with a curler! Lash Curlers can break and rip out lashes, a Lash Lift saves them from the necessary damage.
Treatment is about an hour with results lasting 4-8 weeks. Make your eyes pop even more with a lash tint, which can be done at the same time.
NEW ADDITION… This class now includes Brown Lamination techniques. You and your guests can benefit twice as much from this perfect pairing of services.
Here are a few of the topics covered:
- Safety & Sanitization
- Client consultation
- Prepping a client
- Marketing (social media tips,hashtags)
- Photo Tips and Tricks (lighting,using ring light, angles, etc.)
- Live Demo
- Practice time on models
Kit sold separately
*Prices are subject to change
Meet Your Educator
- Saskatchewan high school diploma or non-Saskatchewan equivalent or General Education Development (GED) equivalent.
- Verification of high school or GED equivalent transcript.
- 18 years of age. Applicants 17 years of age or younger require parental or guardian consent.
- Valid government-issued photo identification and Social Insurance Number.
- $200 registration fee