January | May | September
Become a Certified Makeup Artist
The Style Academy’s new and improved Makeup Artistry program is designed to have you industry ready! Our industry leading educators have developed this custom program that will launch you into the advanced world of makeup artistry. Lessons, demos, and makeup rotations will be taught in makeup fundamentals, product knowledge, advanced makeup techniques, fashion and film makeup to name a few. By giving you a taste of each makeup genre, the skills you acquire will guide you to which area of expertise you should pursue. This program is designed to broaden your creativity and to open up possibilities for your future career in makeup.
This Makeup Artistry Certificate is run as a 16 week intensive learning environment. The Style Academy also offers additional advanced education and certificates for further your knowledge in a specific area of artistry.
- 3 professional photo shoots to add to your portfolio as a growing artist
- 10 or less in a class – offers more hands on support from educators, and enhanced education for you!
- Detailed support to help you grow your business in the fast changing market of beauty
Now including lash extensions, basic waxing & skin care
- Makeup Fundamentals
- Youth, Mature Skin & Men’s Applications
- Fashion /Editorial/Runway
- TV / Film / Theatrical & Stage Makeup
- Airbrushing & Body Painting
- Special FX
New programs are offered January, May, September and November
- Saskatchewan high school diploma or non-Saskatchewan equivalent or General Education Development (GED) equivalent.
- Verification of high school or GED equivalent transcript.
- 18 years of age. Applicants 17 years of age or younger require parental or guardian consent.
- Valid government issued photo identification and Social Insurance Number.
- $150 registration fee