CONNECT WITH OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM
Answer a few simple questions to get started. Let us help you bring your career goals to life.
To gain a general understanding of makeup artistry, its theory and fundamentals, as well as some basic beauty and glamour makeup techniques. These certificates will further your skills as an industry professional and give you an opportunity to explore your talent for makeup. If you’re passionate about makeup artistry, check out our complete 3 month Makeup Artistry program.
Three levels of education to advance through for optimum earning potential! Each course is a prerequisite for the next level.
37.5 hours of classroom facilitation
10 hours of guest service time
Students must pass their written and practical exams as well as complete all course materials
- We are a Makeup Forever School Partner, meaning your kit will be filled with the most advanced, industry loved makeup products.
- Wide selection of shades from barely there fair to rich and dark
- High fashion colours for ultimate creativity
- Top notch tools that allow you to execute your skills with precision
- High performing brushes
- Select from our pre designed kits or let us help you build your dream kit!
Learn the basic of makeup artistry including safety, sanitation, colour theory, the skin structure, tools and so much more!
Build on your basic knowledge and skills and create looks for daytime and evening events.
Be wedding season ready with this specialized bridal course. Gain confidence in various looks to ensure your brides are camera ready with makeup that lasts all day.
Saskatchewan Job Grant
Invest in your people and train your employees to advance their career opportunities within your business.
- Employers pay 1/3 of the training costs and the Government helps with the other 2/3
- Training must be over 24 hours in length and under 52 weeks.
- Learn more about eligibility on the Government website at the link above.
- 16 years of age. Applicants 17 years of age or younger require parental or guardian consent.
- $250 registration fee – Non refundable.
Meet The Educators
Vanessa is a Regina based freelance makeup artist with over 13 years of experience in the beauty industry. She trained at ‘Artists within School of Makeup’ in Calgary, Alberta and immediately began working for MAC cosmetics. This is where she was able to advance her makeup skills and lead the MAC management team for 8 years.
Janessa is a Richards Beauty College alumni, graduating from Advanced Esthetics & Makeup in 2010. She worked for many years in local spas in Regina before moving to management at MAC Cosmetics. Janessa has had the opportunity to be lead makeup artist for the Saskatchewan Roughrider Cheerleading Calendar for 4 years. She was involved as an artist for Saskatchewan Fashion week for 3 years as well as a Key makeup artist in 2018 and 2019.