This is a two-day course for professionals who have been working in the microblading field for at least 3 months, and previously took the Microblading: Basic Course with The Style Academy.
Students of the Manual Shading Course will learn:
- When Manual Shading is recommended
- Colour Approach in Shading
- Shading Tools and Operational Features
Students will have an opportunity to:
- Apply obtained theoretical knowledge on latex
- Practice on a model
The skill of Manual Shading, when performed solely (without previously microbladed strokes), gives the professional an ability to create an Ombre Style brow, something that is frequently requested by clients.
Our Manual Shading Course widens the professional perspectives for already operating microblading technicians. After this course completion, the certified student will be able to gain:
- An aesthetically enhanced treatment offered to a client with complete brow hair loss
- Better healed results could be achieved on certain skin types once manual shading is combined with microbladed strokes
- A new style of Ombre Brow could be added to a students portfolio.
Students of this course will obtain an important skill of manual shading and learn in which situation it is best to apply it. Microblading and Manual Shading Skills combined together are an amazing and sufficient professional toolkit to perform brow treatments on any skin type or brow case.