CONNECT WITH OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM
Answer a few simple questions to get started. Let us help you bring your career goals to life.
This 3-day Gel refresher course is designed for the certified nail technicians to level up in the newest trends and techniques as well as regulations when using gel products. Learn product control and add new services to your nail menu with advanced techniques, nail art and of course bling application. Theory and refresh on prep and sanitation procedures. Level up
Meet The Educator
30 hours, 3 Days
Sunday – Tuesday
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Top 5 things you will learn
- Regulations and industry standards/sanitation and disinfection practices/Price increase and upsales
- Proper techniques and procedures. Application and removals
- Advanced techniques and nail art and bling application
- Refresher on prep work, shaping and balancing
Increase your skill level making you more confident and be able to offer every client what they need on their nail bed. Be able to properly assess the nail bed to offer gel or acrylic. Knowledge is power!
Here are some of the new service menu experiences you will be able to offer with an industry average of the rates being charged.
- Advanced nail art bling and embedment
- Aesthetic pleasing-looking nails that take less time to create.
EXPAND YOUR CREATIVITY
- Faster at application and save money on the product by using it properly
- Expand your income by offering new services and at a higher quality
REFRESH YOUR SKILLS IN
- Chemistry and ingredients of UV and Led gels
- When to use UV gel or LED gel
- UV and LED gel supplies
- Gel polishes
- One colour and two colour methods of UV gel use
- Types of UV and LED gels and when to use them
- Applying UV gels over natural nails, tips and forms
- Differences between UV lamps and UV bulbs
- How to maintain UV and LED gel nail enhancements
- How to correctly remove LED and UV gels
- Bonus – learn to encase glitter, gems and decorations into nail enhancements
Prerequisites to enroll
Must be a Certified Nail Technician and have all theory completed on google classroom before class.